Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday, January 24

Sometiems I sit down to read other blogs and wonder what world they are living on...they always have the cute stories to share or little sayings to pass on. I do have to say that I feel privileged that Liz linked me to her blog...for my last post about sanity.

Work has been crazy. We've had three people leave in the past week, our receptionist, a marketing guy, and a wireless tech. So, I had to hire for the receptionist then they monopolized my tech department to fill in the spots in marketing and wireless. So now I have to find some qualified people with an IQ of at least 10 (if I can get one higher it's great...but that could be asking a lot). It's hard to find good help that knows how to follow directions and convey them to people on the other end of the phone that has an average age of 55...sometimes they are deaf too, which makes it fun for the rest of us in the building.
____________

Story about my niece. The other night Riley went to put Kirsten to bed, while he was knelt beside the bed Peyton jumped down from the top bunk and knelt beside him. She started looking around the room at all the 'people' and motioned Riley to come closer. When he leaned in she said, "Shhh, don't tell them we're from another planet". Riley agreed with her, and said it was time to go back to bed. She climbed back into her bed and laid down. Tara is having problems coming to grasp with the fact that her daughters sleep walk and talk in their sleep, Riley on the other hand has great practice with it all because I did it while growing up quite frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home