Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

I was tagged by Wendy

I finally took time out today to catch up on some blogs and realized that I was tagged by Wendy to fill in the following list of statements:

1. Stop buying -----because -----
2. Use more of -----
3. Get rid of -----
4. Change my -----
5. Concentrate on -----
6. Try to be -----

My List:

1. Stop buying on a whim because I usually don't need what I buy and end up taking it back or letting it sit in my closet.
2. Use more of my time for productive endeavors (clean the house, spend time with my nieces and nephew)
3. Get rid of unneeded objects around my house (clothes, nic nacks, junk)
4. Change my Bible reading and prayer habits (actually make them a habit)
5. Concentrate on being a better person and opening up to others
6. Try to be relaxed around strangers and get to know someone new

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 4, 2006 at 10:17:00 AM CST , Blogger Butterfly Momma said...

Very good! :) Glad you're back - hope you had a great New Year!

 
At Wednesday, January 4, 2006 at 11:37:00 AM CST , Blogger Eleisha said...

I had a good time, as from the post above you can see I spent it being a Nanny...which was very lucrative. (grin)

This list can make a person think...we possible need a 6 month check-up to see if we did any of them.

 
At Friday, January 6, 2006 at 1:39:00 PM CST , Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

This is one of the best lists I've seen. Good luck with these.

 
At Saturday, January 7, 2006 at 7:35:00 PM CST , Blogger Eleisha said...

Liz -- quarterly will be good too...that way by the six month mark we may actually be accomplishing them. (grin) Should we just post a 'hey did you do your list' blog in March?

 
At Saturday, January 7, 2006 at 7:36:00 PM CST , Blogger Eleisha said...

Daring One -- thanks for the offer of luck...apparently I need it, I've yet to start on some of my list.

But I still have time until March. (grin)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home