Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Opening Night

Well, we survived opening night of Christmas at Our House. It's amazing how nervous a person can get...I felt like I was going to upchuck, D.J. one of the other cast members went to the bathroom about five times (he was a little nervous), and Jennifer couldn't eat because her hands were shaking so bad she couldn't use a fork. It was crazy...but according to the crowd they loved us. D.J. pulled us out of a couple of spots (one of them being mine...I forgot a line), and we succeeded in completing it without a major mistake. I did step on someone when the lights went out between scenes...once the spot lights went down I was blinded and couldn't see what I was doing to get in place for the second scene. Jennifer and I got a good laugh out of it. The crowd was great! They were responsive to the comments and lines of the play, which makes it a lot easier on the cast to perform. All in all it was a great evening...the food was good, the play was good, and now we have five more nights to make it through. Woo-Hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home