Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish everyone that reads my blog a Happy Thanksgiving...hope you enjoy your family time, or time alone which ever it may be. If you are traveling, may you be protected and have safe journeys.

I had a Thanksgiving meal last night with my surrogate family (the Wiggs), and today I will be going to my Grandma Fosters house to eat lunch with a very limited number of family members, only 10 of the 47...this year is the year for the 'other' families, so everyone else will be with the families of their spouses. After 'family' time, me and my friend are going to raid my closet to try and figure out some 'cute' outfits for the coming Holiday Season. There will be a lot of things going on and one has to be 'cute' for them all.

Anyway...my greenbeans (food of choice to bring to family gathering) need to be stirred and I have to get ready (it's already 12:18 and I have to be there at 1:00). So....Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home