Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Friday, November 11, 2005

Sick, Sick, Sick...Everyone is Sick

This week has been a hard one for me as 'customer service manager' at work. My department decided to get the flu that's going around...then pass it around among everyone here. Luckily I have the ability to stay healthy when the plague hit, so I get to be at work all the time and figure out how I will cover the shifts of everyone that is out sick. My night supervisor ended up with strep throat and the flu...he's been out since Tuesday. Among the rest of them that are left, I have had one to two out each day or leaving early due to being sick. Lysol has become my friend...spray, wipe, spray, wipe. And Purell hand sanitizer...everyone is required to use it. I have moved people around so much today I'm about dizzy, then one of them ended up sick and doesn't know if they will be able to cover the shift tonight. Gotta love flu season. We need a massive cold spell (10 below) to freeze all the germs out so we can get past this. Pray that my support department gets better and things can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home