Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pay day!

Woo-Hoo...Today is payday! I love payday, it's a day where you go from great excitement to utter despair in all of an hour. You get your check, you smile...you deposit it in the bank, write your bills out, and cry. Life is so much fun! I either need to get a roommate, a husband (to supply a second income), or a second job...or a raise at this one. I make good money for where I am, but if it's not one thing it's another. (My brakes went out on my car, which I just replaced in February, this week...you would think that brakes would last more than nine months.) But oh well...God is good to me and I have yet to go hungry. --grin--

On to brighter subjects...last night we had play practice from 7:00-10:20, and we covered scene one. YIKES!! Granted we didn't start actually practicing until around 8:00, but still we didn't get very far...the play starts next Monday (Dec 5). But I think that it will come together...everyone please pray that we pull this off as it should be done (Christmas in Cricket County is the play we're doing). It was a lot of fun getting our parts and the emotions in sync last night. Oh well...must go eat lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home