Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Monday, December 12, 2005

Life Back...Part Time Job

I finally got my life back, Sunday, December 11. For the past month and a-half I have been doing nothing but working on Christmas at Our House play and getting stuff together. Last week (Dec 5-10) we had CAOH and approximately 1,630 people came through. It was awesome! The last night of the play we totally left out an important part of the play...it was kinda frustrating, but that's life. It was nice to be able to do nothing on Sunday except attend church and sleep. I had nowhere to be for anyone but myself. I kept Riley and Tara's kids Sunday after church while they went to the Bluff...we went to McDee's and then watched Polar Express (very good movie).

On Sunday I also started a part time job...I'm cleaning a local bank five nights a week (Sun-Thursday). I still have my weekends free, and it's a very simple job and the extra cash will be nice when trying to get some bills paid off. I'm not making tons of money off of it, but it's just a couple hours a night (1 1/2 tonight) and I still have a full evening to do whatever...like blog. :-)

Life has been crazy lately, and I'm ready for some serious down time...but I don't see that happening until after Christmas. Woo-Hoo for the Holiday Season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home