Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Joy of PT Labor

As I mentioned a couple of post ago I started a part time job. This job is cleaning a bank in the evenings and on Sunday, I work Sun-Thur. It's not a hard job, and the extra cash will be nice to get (when I finally see it...this two week waiting period is 'great'). Anyway, to my title. I went on Sunday to clean and I couldn't get in. The key that had worked previously would not turn in the lock, so I called my supervisor and told him I couldn't get in. He ofcourse thought I was doing something wrong and told me to try again...me being the dutiful employee did just that then left a note requesting that they give me a new key since they had changed the locks. (My supervisor did not think they would do this without telling us...but I knew that my key would not work and it wasn't because I didn't stand on one foot, wrinkle my nose, and say 'open open open'.) So to save the day my supervisor went to Doniphan on Monday and picked up a key (after calling and verifying that they had changed the locks -- hello). They said 'sorry, we forgot all about you guys'. At least I know that I work at a 'safe bank'...they don't even let their employees in. (grin)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 8:58:00 PM CST , Blogger Butterfly Momma said...

Merry, merry Christmas, Eleisha!! May you have a great holiday with your family and may 2006 bring you many great memories!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home