Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Nanny for a weekend

New Year's weekend was spent by me being a Nanny. I didn't take part in Nanny 911, nor was I a Fran Dreshcer, but I did spend three days (Friday-Sunday) taking care of Jake and Sarah. Lucky for me they were very well behaved children, so my job was very easy. We spent our time on 'The Farm' riding four wheelers and playing in the field (I personally read a lot of magazines and a book). I drove a huge Suburban the whole weekend, as opposed to my small Chevy Malibu...my dad said my car took a lot of steroids, it was awkward at first getting accustomed to having so 'much' vehicle to deal with. But we all survived!

Doing this for the weekend made me realize that I could possibly put my degree to use and be a personal nanny for a family (as long as their children were well behaved) and also be their tutor/teacher. Just a thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home