Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Look

Hey everyone! I decided to get rid of the basic black (it was a bit sever) and go with something a little more relaxed and pretty. Plus everyone else was updating their blogs for the new year, so I thought I would try it out too. Though I didn't get as creative as Liz did for herself or her mom, I'm still learning and haven't taken the time to sit down and figure everything out (I'm doing good to blog daily...um, I mean weekly). Anyway, hope you like the new look. I think I like it a lot better, it's brighter and more girlie (gasp).

P.S. I'm feeling MUCH better, the antibiotics I'm on is working to kick this 'flu' in the butt (Riley don't let the girls read that)...maybe I should say hiney (spell check?) or bum.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 12:36:00 PM CST , Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

I like this much better on you.

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 11:15:00 PM CST , Blogger Butterfly Momma said...

I really like this one - but then I'm a little partial to pink! Hope you are feeling lots better!

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006 at 3:46:00 PM CST , Blogger Eleisha said...

I really like the pink too...it's just 'better'. (grin)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home