Leish's Thoughts

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

Friday, October 14, 2005

Getting Started

Well, I've joined the age of 'The Blog'. I enjoy writing and this seemed like an easy way to keep family and friends updated about myself and those around me. I'm currently a published writer through our local newspaer, which isn't very widespread...so, I decided to go a step further and publish myself via the web (maybe I'll be noticed by a big time publisher). Plus my webpage was a little outdated. I've owned the address for about three years, started using them when I built my house in 2004 so my friends could stay up to date on the progress of the house. But since I've currently been in my house for 14 months (woo-hoo), I decided it was time to do something different with my personal web page. So welcome to my blog!

I will do my best to keep it updated, share my thoughts on current topics, or just share a tid-bit that happened in my corner of the world. Feel free to add comments, check out the links to the right, or just read about ME. Thanks for stopping by!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 16, 2005 at 3:04:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Eleisha.
Funny thing, this - looking good (you and the layout of this...)!Continue this way.

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 10:41:00 AM CDT , Blogger Eleisha said...

Astrud -- Great to see a post from you! How's the mom-to-be doing? I will do my best to continue in this way.

Susan -- Thanks! (comment on the house) I'm really enjoying it, though sometimes I think I bite off more than I am able to chew.

Eleisha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home